- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time. This will ensure you have time to change into a gown, relax and enjoy some refreshments.
- We also encourage you to book your next appointment prior to leaving. This can help to ensure you get your most desired date and time for your next visit.
- We kindly ask you give us 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule appointments.
- With that in mind, we understand life doesn’t always go according to plan. After 3 occurrences, we will require a credit card to schedule future appointments. 50% of the scheduled service will be charged for future canceled or rescheduled appointments. No Shows will be charged 100%.
CHILD SAFETY POLICY
- For safety reasons and insurance purposes children are only permitted in the salon area while having a service and must be accompanied by an adult at all times. We hope you understand; we cannot assure their safety in a professional environment. We also do not want to compromise the relaxation of our guests as many guests look forward to their salon experience as personal pampering time. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.